HEALTH & WELLNESS
AT CINECON WE TAKE YOUR WELLNESS VERY SERIOUSLY AND WE ARE WORKING HARD TO ASSURE THAT CINECON 58 IS A SAFE FESTIVAL. WE ARE CURRENTLY ADHERING TO THE LOS ANGELES COUNTY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR INDOOR EVENTS WITH 1,000 PEOPLE OR LESS. TO SEE THE MOST CURRENT RULES AND RECOMMENDATIONS CLICK HERE.
CINECON HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
The CINECON Classic Film Festival and The Hollywood Legion Theater is committed to the health and safety of our attendees and staff.
We have developed the following protocols to help mitigate the risks associated with COVID-19 for attendees of the 2022 CINECON Classic Film Festival. CINECON will continue to monitor the public health situation as it evolves and reserves the right to further refine these protocols at a future date.
This policy is subject to change. It is possible that additional requirements, such as testing, may be required to attend certain events, or, that the requirements below may change to reflect current guidelines.
The following will be required to attend the CINECON Classic Film Festival:
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination. This is defined as 1 shot of Johnson & Johnson or 2 shots of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccinations. If you have received an alternative vaccination (outside the United States), then you must have completed the main sequence. Your most recent dose must be dated at least 14 days prior to attendance at the Festival. However, a booster shot is not required to be considered fully vaccinated.
- Proof of full vaccination will be matched with your government-issued photo ID and can be shown via physical vaccination card, a photo of your card (both sides), documentation of vaccination from a licensed health care professional or a personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by a state, local or foreign government, or a private company. Your last vaccine must be dated at least 14 days prior to attendance at the Festival.
- We strongly recommend that all attendees receive booster shots, if eligible.
- A single Festival wristband that is issued after the presentation of proof of vaccination at one of the COVID Compliance Stations located at the main Festival venues. This wristband must be worn at all times while attending the Festival. One wristband will be issued for the entire weekend. If your wristband is damaged or lost, you must obtain a new wristband before attending any Festival event. Please see the Wristbands section below for more details.
- Masks are mandatory at all indoor events when not eating or drinking in your seat. We encourage attendees to wear medical grade or KN95/N95 masks. Masks must be worn properly over both the nose and mouth.
- No one will be permitted to use someone else’s pass to enter the festival, especially because of the pandemic protocols.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the CINECON you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Please stay home if you’re feeling sick, have any symptoms, or think you may have been exposed.
It is our goal to conduct a safe, festive and congenial event. CINECON reserves the right to remove any attendee, without refund, who engages in abusive, harassing, discriminatory, or threatening statements or behavior towards Festival attendees, staff or guests.
STICKERS / WRISTBANDS
Every attendee (including those seeking day passes) must confirm their vaccination status. Full-Festival Passholders will be issued a sticker which will be placed on your lanyard at the check-in table before attending any Festival event. Day-Passholders will be given a colored wristband which will correspond with the specific date on the pass. These stickers and wristbands verify attendees have been cleared for entry for Festival events for the duration of Festival. Attendees will not be allowed entry to any Festival event, even if they have the proper pass/credentials, unless they can produce the designated sticker or wristband. Guests must present a government-issued photo ID, their Festival pass (if applicable), and proof of vaccination (physical vaccination card, a photograph of their physical vaccination card or digital vaccination records such as the State of California Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record service, or CLEAR Health Pass). In the event that the sticker is damaged or removed, another sticker must be obtained by providing your proof of vaccination at the check-in table. Attendees should not share or attempt to reuse any stickers or wristband that has not been issued to them directly by authorized Festival personnel.
CINECON check-in tables will be located at the Hollywood Heritage Museum and the Hollywood Legion Theater at Post 43 prior to entry of any Festival event.
We ask for early arrival to allow proper time for all patrons to check-in and enter before showtime. Please plan accordingly as event start times will not be delayed to accommodate latecomers.